It all started when we thought something is very wrong with how the fragrance industry is functioning. Before we tell you how we plan to solve that, take a look at the below 4 scenarios and tell us if it has happened with you as well?
Do you sense what is wrong?
Fragrance is stuck in a never-ending loop that keeps shoppers in line with the status quo. An estimated $800 million is spent on fragrance marketing each year, from television commercials to billboards to in-store samples and magazine ads, spiking up the prices.
We all just hate these tactics outright, craving a more individualized, guided way to purchase what is a very personal item. A more tailored method would be where the store associate learns about customer first, then offers them scents that better fits their taste, Is what is the need of the hour.
And this is how exactly we plan to disrupt this industry. Using technology to our advantage, we give our customers all the tools to narrow down their choices. Starting from the gender, you can apply one filter after another, such as gender, season, type, brand, application time etc. Applying these filters will bring you to the best 2-3 fragrances from our majestic range, so that you can choose the one, especially for you!
What it Takes to Create an Olfactory Masterpiece
1. We do research on the most-loved perfumes around the world.
2. We buy those perfumes and see whether they suit the Pakistani nose.
3. Our R&D department works to recreate the aroma of selected perfumes, making various samples.
4. A panel of nose specialists checks whether our recreated samples are similar to the one we’re trying to recreate.
5. We grade the samples according to Similarity, Lasting, Sillage, and Cost.
6. Once the final sample has been approved, we then go ahead to order the raw materials used in the perfume and the packaging material.
7. When the order arrives, we blend the ingredients together in exact percentages.
8. Large-scale production begins.
9. We brainstorm, decide on a name for the fragrance, and design the bottle labels.
10. The perfume is ready!
11. The final product is dispatched to our warehouses in Karachi & Lahore.
12. Meanwhile, our customer service agents are also briefed about the product.
13. Our content specialists create marketing campaigns to tell you about the perfume and explain its scent in words.